Thursday, August 23, 2012

Tech Writer Wanted

-->

Do you like to editing and composing written materials so that they’re crisp, clean, and error-free? Do you enjoy writing technical content for the web? Do you prefer to work at an up-beat, up-and-coming company where your contributions can really make a difference?

If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, look no further. I’ve been working at Gree, Inc. as a Technical Writer since earlier this year and now we’re finally hiring another Tech Writer to join my team. Aside from the plus of getting to work with me (wink wink), it’s a great work environment for a writer. The people are awesome, the company is experiencing tremendous growth, and to top it off…it’s a really fun place to work.

If you’re interested in the position, please send me your resume at markchristophernoce@gmail.com. The position is in San Francisco located literally right next to the AT&T ballpark. Even if you can’t apply I’m still interested in reaching out to other Tech Writers who enjoy keeping up their creative writing on the side, thanks!  

13 comments:

  1. If only I could teleport from Colorado. . .I know it's a great opportunity for someone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom is a technical writer, but she's happy with her job here in Utah. Congrats on the baby news! So happy for you and your wife :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. It sounds like a great opening for someone qualified!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like an interesting opening, one that I would like to consider only that I'm not in Colorado.

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You obviously love your work! Tech writing and I would not be a happy team.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo, I will let you stick to the technical writing. Sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish I was in the SF area. I'd love to write for a living. Lord knows I've done a bunch of tech writing when filling in out here in the business world.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sounds like a good opening, Mark. I wish I could apply for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That does sound like a great opportunity, Mark. I start work tomorrow after having the summer off -- another year of molding 7th and 8th grade minds and coaching them to become better writers. Who knows, maybe one of them will be working with you someday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. San Francisco might be a little far for me to commute, but it sounds like a great opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rad responses, guys:) If you do hear of anyone who might be interested, please let me know. Much appreciated:)

    ReplyDelete