Thursday, May 1, 2014

Short-Story Getting Published!!!

I’m happy to announce that Every Day Fiction has selected one of my short-stories for publication in their online magazine! Needless to say, I’m pumped. Every Day Fiction specializes in flash fiction (stories under 1,000 words), and can deliver a new story to your inbox every day.   

My short-story “Meet Me at the Waterfront” is slated to appear sometime in May or June. Every Day Fiction has a large online following and has been highly rated by Writer’s Digest, the Wall Street Journal, and other print/online media. They even pay their writers for their stories, albeit it’s more of a token amount, but still very much appreciated. It takes about three months for them to get back to you once you send them a submission, but they provide really great feedback and have a conscientious team of editors.

I have to give a big “thank you” to my fellow author, Milo Fowler, for first suggesting I submit my work to Every Day Fiction. Thanks, Milo!  

No comments:

Post a Comment