Tuesday, August 5, 2014

New Short Story Comes Out This Month!


My third short story with Every Day Fiction gets published later this month! Disturbance at Apartment 408 is another of my San Francisco noir pieces, and will be released on Tuesday, August 26. Please check it out in a few weeks and enjoy!

I’d also like to give a shout out to fellow author Milo Fowler, who also has one of his latest flash fiction pieces coming out at Every Day Fiction this month. Checkout his story, Captain Bartholomew Quasar and the Bandits on Consortium Moon Prime, which comes out this Thursday, August 7th. I know I’ll be looking forward to it.

Whew, lots of good stuff happening in writing this month! In other news, my agent is currently shopping my novel around to editors at several publishing houses, but the process can be pretty slow, so it’ll probably be a while before I have any updates for you. But if anything good happens, you’ll be the first to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment