Friday, April 17, 2015

Extra Innings


I’ve gone to two baseball games this week that went into extra innings. Last night I was at the Giant’s 12th inning close loss, and on Saturday I was at a River Cat’s minor league game where they won in the 18th inning. Needless to say, I’m starting to think every game I go to now will run past the bottom of the ninth.

But it’s the start of baseball season, a nice long season that marks one of my favorite times of year. And so what if I get a little extra baseball for my money at each game? I’m having a blast hanging out with friends and family as we cheer our teams on!

I guess I better get all the baseball in I can right now, because baby number two is coming along in a few weeks. That will be fun as well, and a sort of extra innings affair as well I suppose in its own way. In the meantime, I’m writing lots and enjoying life. Play ball!


No comments:

Post a Comment